The following are letters, essays, and comments by various members of ‘Abdu’l-Baha’s family:
- Letter to the National Spiritual Assembly of the Baha’is of Iran, 1970. By Ruhi Afnan. (PDF file, 30 pages)
- Letter to The Independent newspaper, November 11, 1993. By Bahiyeh Afnan Shahid, in response to this article. (JPG image files)
- Letter to Mr. Adib Taherzadeh, member of the Universal House of Justice, December 1994. By Bahiyeh Afnan Shahid, in response to his book The Covenant of Baha’u’llah. Page 1. Page 2. Page 3. Page 4. Page 5. Page 6. Page 7. Page 8. (JPG image files). Translations of original language quotations in the letter (Microsoft Word DOC file).
- Letter to the Universal House of Justice, May 2, 1997. By Bahiyeh Afnan Shahid, in response to the UHJ’s designation of her daughter Parvine as a “Covenant-breaker.” Page 1. Page 2. Page 3. (JPG image files)
- Comments About Sayyid Ali Afnan, Forough Khanum, and Their Sons. By Bahiyeh Afnan Shahid.
- The Qasr (the Mansion) of Bahji. By Bahiyeh Afnan Shahid.
- Stories Known in the Family Regarding Covenant-Breaking. By Hassan Jalal Shahid.
- Comments About Munib Shahid. By Hassan Jalal Shahid.